The Accomack Industrial/Business Park offers the unique opportunity to create your custom business site with these supporting assets. The park’s current businesses include retail, manufacture and service.
- Direct access via the major artery Rt. 13 from the Park.
- Infrastructure offers water, sewer, broadband.
- Eastern Shore Community College and “Work Force Center” adjoins the Park.
- Incentives from the Accomack County and State of Virginia.
- Robert S. Bloxom Shore Agricultural Complex adjoins the Industrial Park to the north.
- The Virginia Employment Commission provides additional free resources for businesses looking for local hire.
The Eastern Shore of Virginia Chamber of Commerce graces the entrance to the park in a brick colonial style building.
Blue Crab Bay Company, a specialty food business, processes many of their soups at their site and includes a retail store in the front. Bay Beyond Inc, is a Virginia certified Small, Women & Minority Owned business enterprise, markets the Blue Crab Bay Co.® brand, internationally.Truss Tech, Inc. manufactures wooden trusses which are sold up and down the East Coast. Besides custom resident design, they do roof and floor trusses for resident, commercial and the agricultural market.
Lucas Underground serves the Delmarva Peninsula and Southeastern Virginia. They specialize in all aspects of the installation of underground communications facilities including boring trenching or plowing of copper and fiber optic cables.
The Accomack County Airport is located to the west end of the Industrial Park and serves the area with a 5,000 foot x 100 foot runway. Accomack County also has its Maintenance Garage located in the park to service the county vehicles. Your business would join a wide variety of successful businesses already thriving in Accomack County. Lot sizes to meet your business needs are available.