The Office of the County Administrator serves as the link between the Accomack County Board of Supervisors and its various operating divisions so that the Board’s policies and goals might be transparently performed in an effective, efficient and accountable manner.
- Maintain the official records of the Accomack County Board of Supervisors Minute Books
- Maintain the files and records of the Board, including receipt and processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Responsible for carrying out the requirements of the Virginia Public Records Act
- Assure Compliance with the Virginia Conflict of Interests Act (COIA), keeping records of Conflicts of Interest statements and making them available as requested
- Maintain and Update the membership on the various Committees and Commissions appointed by the Board of Supervisors to carry out or advise on the conduct of County business
- Staff the Board of Supervisor’s meetings
- Respond to Freedom of Information Act Requests (FOIA)