The County of Accomack Human Resources Department is striving to bring our employees up-to-date information on events, benefits, employee engagement, and to congratulate employees with awards & recognition, as well as other important information and topics.
- Employment Verification
- Please submit your form to AskHR@co.accomack.va.us
- Please allow 48 hours for receipt of the completed form
- Benefit Review and Enrollment
- Employee Information Changes
- Employee Engagement
- Events will be listed under Mark Your Calendars
- Employee Incentives and Discounts
Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Events
- Increase your retirement contributions! The deadline is June 15, 2020 by 4:00 p.m. Changes will take effect in July 2020.
It is always an exciting time to bring new employees into our workforce. While you are out and about or visiting various departments, be sure to give a friendly "WELCOME ABOARD" to our new staff.
Ms. Ginger Harmon - Parks and Recreation
Mr. Jose Alvarado Lopez - Treasurer's Office
Ms. Jessica Pawin - Clerk of the Court
Work - Life Balance
A concept that describes splitting your time and energy between work and other important aspects of your life. Everyone needs balance in their life, especially between work and home. We get that!
Sometimes it can be the smallest stresses that can throw off a balance. If you are in need of finding assistance for a family problem, resources for a financial or legal concern, tips on work issues or options for dependent care, remember you can always contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which is offered to all of our employees whether full-time or part-time.
Raising an Active Family