Each parcel of property in the county has its own individual land card. The following data about a property is listed on the land card:
- name and address of the current owner;
- transfer information (deed book & page, recordation date, and sale price, if any);
- map number;
- tax district;
- legal description;
- land data (breakdown of types, size, acreage, etc.)
- computation of assessed value of land;
- information on main building (construction quality, condition, features, etc.)
- sketch of main building;
- computation of assessed value of main building
- descriptions of other buildings and improvements;
- computations of assessed values of other buildings and improvements;
- other important information.
These land cards are available to the public. Please contact the Real Estate Assessment Office for more information.